How to reduce your impact on planet Earth this Earth Day!
Happy Earth Day from curious.earth!
Here are 8 simple changes you can make TODAY to reduce your impact on the planet!
1. Buy a reusable, refillable or biodegradable cup or bottle.
2. Eat a meat-free dinner 👉🥑🥦🥕 - around 15% of the world's emissions come from the meat industry.
3. Choose one plastic item you regularly buy/use and pledge to use a plastic-free alternative.
4. Turn off an appliance. See that TV on standby 👀
5. Plant a herb 🌱 and swerve the plastic supermarket packaging
6. Share a bath! 🛁 We love sharing baths at Curious Earth. If that's not an option for you, take a shorter shower.
7. Ditch the car or Uber and walk or cycle instead.
8. Finally, get outside and rediscover your love of planet Earth!
One final thought from us below :-)
Understand today's top environmental news stories in just 3 minutes with curious.earth's weekly newsletter, direct to your inbox.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!